We use a secure website called Systmonline which provides:
- Appointment booking
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of address / telephone number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
The Systmonline app is available for Apple and Android devices. It can be downloaded free of charge from the relevant app store.
The app allows patients to manage any aspect of their healthcare all from one place.
Note: In order to use this app, you must have already registered for Systmonline (see below).
- Visit the Systmonline website
- Click on 'Request Access to Online Services at Wansford Surgery' and complete the online form.
- Telephone the surgery. Reception staff can verify your identity over the phone and grant access. There is currently no requirement to come into the surgery with any ID.
You can only apply in person and once a patient reaches their 13th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.
We reserve the right to withdrawn this facility to any patients that are misusing the system.
All data contained within Systmonline is protected using the highest standard internet security so you can be sure all your personal information is safe and secure.